If you've been involved in social media and real-time communications,
- it is wise to have Social Media Guideline in place
- this social media Guideline is a stepping stone to your Social Media Policy
Download the Social Media Guideline Template from Bluewiremedia for FREE today!
To help you make the most of the web, you can now download a Social Media Guidelines Template for your organization.
How to use these templates
- Step 1: Decide whether your organiztion wishes to have conservative, moderate or unrestricted social media guidelines.
- Step 2: Edit the Word document to include your organization name (instead of XYZ Corporation), your logo and your Managing Director’s name (or equivalent).
- Step 3: Print the guidelines and get the Managing Director to sign the document.
- Step 4: Show all your employees, post it to the wall in your office and ask employees to commit to the guidelines.
- Step 5: Ideally you would include the social media guidelines in your company’s employment or HR agreement as well.
This template is a ‘guideline’ or starting point to help your organization make the most of the web. When you want to take the next step and get a more detailed social media policy, it is worth talking directly with a social media lawyer.
Ready to Grab this for FREE today?