To help you make the most of the web, you can now download a Social Media Guidelines Template for your organization.
How to use these templates
- Step 1: Decide whether your organiztion wishes to have conservative, moderate or unrestricted social media guidelines.
- Step 2: Edit the Word document to include your organization name (instead of XYZ Corporation), your logo and your Managing Director’s name (or equivalent).
- Step 3: Print the guidelines and get the Managing Director to sign the document.
- Step 4: Show all your employees, post it to the wall in your office and ask employees to commit to the guidelines.
- Step 5: Ideally you would include the social media guidelines in your company’s employment or HR agreement as well.
This template is a ‘guideline’ or starting point to help your organization make the most of the web. When you want to take the next step and get a more detailed social media policy, it is worth talking directly with a social media lawyer.
Ready to Grab this for FREE today?