Learn to create an attractive website that generates leads and sales
Grab this deal Absolutely FREE!!
Want to create an attractive website that generates leads and sales?
Take this excellent course on WordPress Essentials for Business.
It is a quick (90 min) but thorough overview will help you master the WordPress software.
- This course covers almost all of the WordPress user interface.
- You get the practical knowledge as you learn by building out an actual website for a client of this company
- explaining and demonstrating key concepts along the way, such as themes, plugins, widgets, images, etc.
For students :
Students should download the project files from http://wpacademy.com/essentials and then follow the tutorial on their own website, repeating the keystrokes and mouse sequences as they build out their own site.
You can expect to walk away from this training with an attractive website and a solid understanding of WordPress fundamentals.
What's in the Course?
- Over 33 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Complete your first self-hosted WordPress website in under 2 hours.
- Understand domain and hosting.
- Understand the WordPress user-interface and key concepts such as the Media library, themes, plugins, widgets and more!
- Technical experience is not required (other than to use a browser)
- You will need to setup a self-hosted WordPress website under your domain, which we will show you how to do. Domains cost about $10/yr and hosting accounts are between $7-10/mth
Who Should Attend?
Small Business Owner, Self-employed Professionals, Social Media consultants, Virtual Assistants... anyone who wants to create a professional WordPress website, either for themselves or their clients.
Ready to grab this very useful Udemy course absolutely for FREE today?
3 Easy Steps to Grab this Freebie:
- Enter your Name, Email (you don’t need to do this if you are logged in)
- Click ‘Buy Now’ button below.
- You will be redirected to the Udemy page. Grab the course.
If you face any issues while buying this deal, please send a mail to [email protected]