Theres REAL money to be made in this booming industry! Maximize your revenue with SitePoint's D.I.Y. Digital Bundle - featuring FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER the digital version of The Web Site Revenue Maximizer Kit PLUS The Principles Of Project Management, The Principles Of Successful Freelancing, Outsourcing Web Projects: 6 Steps to a Smarter Business and Deliver First-Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists.
Save $128 on this deal TODAY!
What's Included in The D.I.Y. Bundle
- For the First Time Ever - The Digital version of 'The Web Site Revenue Maximizer Kit', all 324 pages plus the full contents of the CD-ROM - PDF only
- The Digital version of SitePoint's bestselling book 'The Principles Of Project Management', finally a common sense approach to project management in less than 200 pages! - PDF, MOBI (Amazon Kindle) and EPUB (iPad/iPhone)
- The Digital version of the quintessential book for freelancers 'The Principles Of Successful Freelancing'- PDF, MOBI (Amazon Kindle) and EPUB (iPad/iPhone)
- The Digital version of the updated 2011 Edition of 'Outsourcing Web Projects: 6 Steps to a Smarter Business', six simple steps to taking on bigger, more profitable jobs! - PDF only
- The Digital version of the updated 2011 Edition of 'Deliver First-Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists', produce high quality web sites first time, every time! - PDF only
What You Will Learn with 'The Web Site Revenue Maximizer Kit'
The Web Site Revenue Maximizer will walk you through the ins and outs of creating and maximizing revenue. Youll learn from the pros just how easy it is to plan, build, and earn a steady income from an online portfolio of sites generating revenue from advertising, affiliate programs, or even ecommerce. This Kit will show you how to:
- Increase your page views
- Sell ad inventory directly
- Chain ad networks for the highest CPM rates
- Use affiliate networks for maximum profit
- Pick the best affiliate networks, forum software, and traffic analysis tools
Whats covered in this kit?
- Planning ad inventory on your site
- Choosing ad inventory and selling through ad networks
- How to sell ads directly
- How to integrate ads for maximum revenue
- Using Google AdSense Channels
- What to do if an ad network rejects your application
- What to do with unsold ad inventory
- How to deal with non-payment from advertising or affiliate networks
- Making money through pay-per-click arbitrage, selling text links, and pay-per-post blogging
- How affiliate networks operate
- Monetizing an existing site with affiliate deals
- Optimizing your site for affiliate sales
- Dealing with poor tracking from affiliate programs
- Choosing a product of service
- How to accept credit cards and minimize chargebacks
- How to spot and deal with fraudulent transaction attempts
- How to fulfill electronic and physical products without hassles
- 9 things you have to do to build credibility to maximize sales
- How to attract quality, incoming links to your sites
- Using pay-per-click advertising to maximize your earnings
- How to ensure your visitors come back again and again
- 4 ways to promote your site offline
- Choosing a statistics package for your site
- 4 ways to encourage repeat traffic
- 3 ways to create traffic through direct navigation
- Buying existing web sitesand how to negotiate
- 5 quick ways to fix existing web sites to maximize revenue
- Preparing to sell a web site
- How to achieve the best possible sales price
- Procuring quality content for your site(s)
- Identifying topics for new web sites
- How to spy on your competitors
- 3 streams of revenue that every web site should take advantage of
- Projecting the revenue potential and costs associated with your site
- Protecting yourself from content thieves and problems associated with user-contributed content.
- Building your own sites versus paying a professional to build them for you
What You Will Learn with 'The Principles Of Project Management'
Every project you manage will be unique. Scope, budgets, team dynamics, and timeframes will differ. As a project manager, the most important factor in achieving project success will be your understanding of 'The Principles Of Project Management'. This book will show you that project management isnt rocket science: using the information contained in this book, youll deliver projects on time and on budget, again and again.
With The Principles Of Project Management youll:
- Learn how to start every project on the right foot.
- Master the planning, execution, and control of your projects.
- Discover the secrets of effective communication and change management.
- Identify project warning signals and learn to keep your projects on track.
- Understand the benefits of using the right tools, resources, and people.
- Learn how to give a superstar project handover.
- And much, much more
What You Will Learn with 'The Principles Of Successful Freelancing'
Thinking about becoming your own boss and embarking on the wonderful and rewarding journey of freelancing? The Principles Of Successful Freelancing is for you. In this easy-to-follow guide youll learn whats important in transforming your skills into a booming freelance business. This book leads you through the entire process, from getting started, through to winning and keeping loyal clients. Running a successful freelance business is easy, and with the information in this book, youll confidently turn your freelancing dream into a profitable reality.
- learn how to make a smooth transition into freelancing
- understand how to effectively manage your money
- ensure you spend your time on the right activities
- discover why a work/life balance is important
- learn how your network can support you and your business
- overcome your fear of selling
- and much more ...
What You Will Learn with 'Outsourcing Web Projects: 6 Steps to a Smarter Business, 2011 Edition'
In this book, exclusively available though SitePoint, Dave Hecker (an outsourcing specialist who consults to Fortune 50 companies) reveals the secrets behind accomplishing successful outsourced web development projects. Dave leads you through the process of writing a great project specification to advertise your job effectively, selecting the best outsourcing partner, and managing the project to its successful completion. Along the way, youll pick up lots of handy hintssuch as simple methods of determining which outsourcing partner is right for you and simple project management tips that will help keep your project on trackgained through Daves years of experience in managing outsourced web development work.
What You Will Learn
- how to draft an effective RFP (Request for Proposals)
- where to list your projects to gain optimal response
- how to evaluate the portfolios, testimonials, and client lists of potential outsourcing partners
- warning signs to watch out for in potential outsourcing partners
- how to produce a shortlist of perfect outsourcing partners
- how vendors estimate pricing
- how to achieve the best prices by being a dream client
- why you shouldnt ask for a discount
- how to create a fair and effective written agreement
- how to choose between a fixed-price or hourly agreement
- how to set a payment scheme and schedule
- the secrets of communicating effectively with your outsourcing partner
- how to get a troubled project back on track
- how to nurture a productive and mutually beneficial working relationship with your outsourcing partner for future projects
- the Ten Commandments of the great client
- and much more!
What You Will Learn with 'Deliver First-Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists, 2011 Edition
Deliver First-Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists, 2nd Edition is a complete compendium of best practices drawn from the author's own experience and dozens of expert third-party references. It's the ultimate roadmap for web developers, project managers, and anyone involved in the process of building web sites. Each checkpoint is accompanied by an explanation and references as required, making this the most comprehensive and easy-to-understand guide to delivering high quality web sites.
Free access is provided to downloadable PDF versions of the checklistsstreamlined to contain the checkpoints only, without explanations or referencesfor you to print and use in your own web projects.
What You Will Learn
Deliver First-Class Websites: 101 Essential Checklists, 2011 Edition contains must-have checklists that cover every single aspect of web development:
- Project planning
- Information architecture
- Search engine optimization
- Quality assurance
- Project handover
...And a whole lot more!
Who is this For?
Whether you're a web developer, a project manager, or you're looking to commission someone to build web sites for you, the information contained in SitePoint's D.I.Y. Digital Bundle will prove invaluable. You don't need any technical experience to benefit from this bundle.
What Customers Are Saying
"Great book, a must read for project management beginners as well as project management professionals already being bored from PMBOK etc... A real refreshing approach to project management, covering all the topics that really matter."
Christian Metzler, Austria - on 'Principles of Project Management'
"As far as I'm concerned, this is the "bible" for successful freelancing. One book one author. The one stop shop. Awesome."
Paul Fullilove, USA - on 'Principles of Successful Freelancing'
"This is a *must* have if you ever thought of outsourcing ANYTHING!"
Danny Froberg, USA - on 'Outsourcing Web Projects'
How to Grab this Deal!
- Enter your name and email address (top right) and click continue
- On the checkout page you can purchase the deal at the great price weve negotiated with our partners (in this case SitePoint.com)
- Complete your order/ payment on SitePoint's checkout.
- After completing your order, youll automatically be given the option to download the three PDFs and the two ePacks in PDF, MOBI and EPUB formats. The Web Site Revenue Maximizer Kit will also contain a download of a .zip file with the contents of the CD-Rom.
- Thats it youre done!
Any queries simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.